Registration & on-campus housing reservation - click here.
Hyonny Kim (UCSD)
Chiara Bisagni (UCSD)
Masamichi Kawai (Univ. Tsukuba)
Ronald Krueger (NIA)
Banner Images Info/Credit
Full Paper InformationFull Paper submission now closed. Final paper deadline was May 31. Detailed program has been formed, proceedings are being organized, and thus no further Full Papers can be accepted.If you have been asked to revise your paper and need access to the author guidlines, please see instructions below.Copyright release form must be submitted for each paper and should be sent directly to DEStech Publications:
Copyright release form (click here for Word file or click here for PDF file) - please fill this out and send direclty via email (preferred), fax, or mail to:
Tony Deraco** **questions re: copyright should be made to Tony Deraco
DEStech Publications, Inc.
439 North Duke Street
Lancaster, PA 17602-4967 USA
Tel: 877-500-4337 (toll free) or 717-290-1660, ext. 101
<<<< Author Guidelines -- posted here for assisting in your revisions >>>>
Instructions for preparation of the Full Paper:
file to be uploaded will be a Microsoft Word document file (.docx or
.doc file extension). This helps with proceedings production. Alternatively (not desired), a pdf file can be uploaded.
- See author guidelines instructions (click here). Use this Microsoft Word file as a template for preparing your Full Paper. See below for viewing instructions via a PDF file.
- Name your file by paper number and your name. E.g., "989_JohnDoe_FullPaper.docx"
- Initial page is a Cover Page containing only title and author names. This page will not appear in the proceedings.
- Retain the large blank space above the ABSTRACT heading.
sure to include author info at the bottom of the "First page of
the article" (i.e., 2nd page of your document where the Abstract
appears). Include a 1 inch. long rule above author info as shown in the
proceedings publishers will typeset the title and author info
during preparation of the proceedings and delete the Cover Page.
- Finally, do not number the