Durability and Damage Tolerance
The Durability and Damage Tolerance Division (DDTD) is concerned with t
- Solicit papers in the area of Durability and Damage Tolerance of composite materials and structures.
- Evaluate papers nominated by the session chairs of DDTD and recommend one or two papers for the ASC Best Paper Award.
- Host the annual division meeting during the ASC Technical Conference.
- Facilitate discussion regarding future session topics.
- Facilitate collaborations between industry and academia through networking opportunities at special sessions and division meetings.
Chair: Dr. Evan Pineda